If you can't brag on your own blog, where can you? I have to say that last night, in the creative writing course, I was delighted and very uplifted when the instructor chose my description of "setting" (I used the farm) as an example of good writing. I just grinned all the way home. There might be hope for me yet.
Paul had another basketball game last night, and The Man went to the game, even though it was an away game, which I thought was extremely thoughtful, since I couldn't be there. He reported that Paul was more aggressive, and got a rebound, but he needs to be even more aggressive toward the ball! But his is from someone who really knows basketball, and played well. In any event, it seems like progress to me.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am trying to get started with my own blog, and thought I was being so clever and came up womanatthewell for my blog spot, but you were clever first, anyway I still think it is great and glad to see your blog, now I will have to put my thinking cap back on and come up with something else. Linda
Post a Comment