Saturday, May 09, 2009












Well, are you coming? Ellen seems to be saying to us in the subway. I just don't get the NY subways. The signage is awful, it is hot, noisy, crowded and generally awful, in my opinion. But, the kids had never been on a subway; Paul protested he's been on the Metro in DC, which is the exact opposate - it is clean, orderly and easy to use.
Anyhow, we went to the Central Park Zoo. It was fun. You'll see, in the second photo, proof that this trip, we saw James Woods. It was all I could do not to gape, but I settled for this quick photo. It looked like he was probably with his daughter - had to really, really hope it wasn't his girlfriend :)
I guess Manhattan is OK, once you're there. I think I'll prefer Manhattan, Kan. ...



No comments:

My Other Blogs